Please take time to read. These terms and conditions are between Crystal Clear 1st Aid Training Ltd and the Customer.
Guidance For Employers
The duties of the First Aider can be physically and mentally demanding. It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that delegates are free from any conditions that would affect their ability and to ensure they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study.
To be eligible to attend the Level 3 First Aid At Work Requalification Course, delegates must be in possession of a valid ‘First Aid At Work’ Certificate issued by a HSE approved training provider.
Terms Of Booking
- A binding contract will be formed when Crystal Clear 1st Aid Training accepts a Customer’s booking.
- All prices are subject to VAT.
- Bookings may be made by email, website or by telephone (telephone bookings must be followed up with an email).
- All bookings will be confirmed via email, with invoice and directions to course venue attached as separate files.
- If a delegate arrives late for a course or is absent from any session, we reserve the right not to accept them for training. In all such cases, the full cost of the fee remains payable. (To conform with RFQ and Health & Safety Executive Requirements, attendance at all sessions is required).
- On the rare occasion of unforeseen circumstances Crystal Clear 1st Aid Training may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees.
Non Attendees:- Full cost of the course.
Cancellation (Or Relocation To Another Course) Within 15 Working Days Of Course:- Full cost of the course.
Terms Of Payment
- All payments must be made within receipt of invoice. (Unless agreed with the Financial Controller or Company Director). If payments are not made, the Cancellation Policy still applies.
- Re-email of certificates will cost £5.00 +VAT per delegate.
- If there is need to change the course type or dates during the training, an administration fee of £20.00 + VAT will be applied.
- Interest will be charged on invoices overdue by more than 28 days @ 5%, at the discretion of Crystal Clear 1st Aid Training Ltd. Customers will pay any reasonable expenses incurred by Crystal Clear 1st Aid Training in pursuing outstanding debts.
- Crystal Clear 1st Aid Training reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at anytime by posting changes on our website. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
Crystal Clear 1st Aid Training Ltd
Issue 6- June 2019