The Level 3 First Aid At Work Requalification (RQF) course is only available to existing First Aiders with a requirement to renew their First Aid At Work certificate. The requalification course must be taken before their current qualification expires. Once a certificate has expired, the employee is no longer considered competent to act as a First Aider in the workplace…
Eligibility & Certification
Eligibility: The candidate must hold a valid 3 Day First Aid at Work Certificate or Level 3 First Aid At Work.
Following changes affecting all First Aid Training providers, people attending our workplace First Aid courses are now both trained and assessed by our expert trainer/assessor, whilst the course is progressing and not by using a separate examination at the end…
Location & Availability
We are based in the Sheffield & Rotherham area, however we area ideally suited to servicing the South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire areas.
This course type runs for 12 hours over 2 days…
The following range of subjects are covered:-
- Assessing, diagnosing & incident management.
- First aiders responsibilities.
- Preventing cross infection, recording accidents & incidents
- Treating unconsciousness.
- Adult CPR training.
- Choking, anaphylactic shock, chest injuries & asthma.
- Bleeding, shock & hygiene practices.
- Heart attacks & strokes.
- Severe burns & scalds.
- Fractures, sprains & strains.
- Chest, spinal & eye injuries.
- Poisoning, epilepsy & diabetes…