As of the 25th May 2018, the Data Protection law in the UK changed. This affects the way in which organisations hold and store data. Crystal Clear 1st Aid Training Ltd are committed to this change, and offer the following assurance:-
The data stored includes:-
For every customer who attends our course, we are required to store the following data:-
- Your name/company name.
- Your address/company address.
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- Date of birth.
Why we will store your date:-
- When a delegate is booked onto a course, we are contracted to deliver the course. In order to confirm, process and submit the course paper work to the awarding body for certification we need to store this data.
- Once we have received the certificate from the awarding body, we will process this data to send them to the given email address.
- The qualifications we deliver in some cases need to be refreshed on a regular basis. This data allows us to contact you to remind you of the need to refresh the qualification.
- On occasions, there is a need to advise you of any latest changes to legislation, newsletters and offer any special offers that may be of interest to you. This data will allow us to update you.
Our promise to you:-
We will never sell or share your information with any other companies. We would only share personal data if required by law.