The Level 3 First Aid At Work (RQF) course is designed for higher risk workplaces e.g. engineering, construction, manufacturing and warehouses. This course also provides comprehensive training for those who are required to be the designated First Aider in their workplace.
Eligibility & Certification
Eligibility: No previous certification is required.
Following changes affecting all First Aid Training providers, people attending our workplace First Aid courses are now both trained and assessed by one expert trainer/assessor whilst the course is progressing and not by using a separate examination at the end…
Location & Availability
We are based in the Sheffield & Rotherham area, however we area ideally suited to servicing the South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire areas.
This course type runs for 18 hours over 3 days…
The following range of subjects are covered:-
- Assessing, diagnosing & incident management.
- First Aiders responsibilities.
- Preventing cross infection, recording accidents & incidents
- Treating unconsciousness.
- Adult CPR training.
- Choking, anaphylactic shock, chest injuries & asthma.
- Bleeding, shock & hygiene practices.
- Heart attacks & strokes.
- Severe burns & scalds.
- Fractures, sprains & strains.
- Chest, spinal & eye injuries.
- Poisoning, epilepsy & diabetes.