This 1 day course covers the content of the Level 1 course, but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorporates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace.
Eligibility & Certification
Eligibility: No previous certification is required.
A range of methods are used, including practical and questioning (open and multiple-choice)…
Location & Availability
We are based in the Sheffield & Rotherham area, however we area ideally suited to servicing the South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire areas.
This course type runs for 6 hours…
The following range of subjects are covered:-
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions.
- Providing advice and starting a conversation.
- Mental health conditions.
- Drugs and alcohol.
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan.
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace.